12 Jibowu Street , Yaba, Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- Classroom Courses
Sorry there are no videos yet
Business Transformation, Strategy and Profitability Program
The Business Transformation, Strategy and Profitability Program is a 4-day program specially designed to empower Business Managers and executives to be skilled in performing complex tasks in an efficient, cost-effective, and safe manner. This training also seeks to provide proper solutions to avoid stunted or declining company growth and employee non performance. Application of some of the learning points can increase your profit by 125%.
At the end of this course, participants would;
• Have a thorough understanding of key strategies to increase business profitability and growth
• Have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of business growth strategies
• Acquire advanced skills in managing business development process and forming corporate alliances
• Acquire advanced skills crucial to transforming key information into bottom-line results through effective execution of intelligent processes.
• Develop skills required to increase corporate sales by at least 125% beyond your current benchmark.
Who Should Attend?
• Business Development & Practicing professionals
• Team Leaders and Managers
• Recruitment Consultants
• Account Managers
• Client Relationship Managers
• Business Development Managers
• Business Strategist
• Intellectual Property Personnel
• Head of Strategic Business Unit
• Human Resource Managers
- November 17, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Lonadek Nigeria Limited
08027732994,0 813 911 2519
About Lonadek Lonadek is a firm of Consultants with a passion and desire to implement and develop Local Content in a manner that adds value to all stakeholders. Our goal is to ensure that locals and indigenous companies develop themselves and utilise tested systems, processes and procedures to deliver quality goods and services in the Gulf of Guinea and the world. As a group of technical consultants, we have developed our core competencies in the areas of Local Content Consultancy, Recruitment and Placement of Skilled Personnel in the oil and gas industry. We are committed to Human Resource Capital Development, Technology Transfer, Engineering Systems Implementation, Engineering Support Services and Due Diligence for multinational organisations. We aim to add value to the businesses of our clients, colleagues and partners by building capacity, capability and competence. Through our unique project execution and implementation strategy, we focus on value addition for national development and socio-economic transformation. Our core competencies Local Content and Capacity Development Consultancy Services Marine and Maritime Consultancy Services Audits, Surveys and Due Diligence for Multinational Companies Vendor Development, SME and Entrepreneurship Training Research & Development Training and Manpower Development, Manpower Supply, Recruitment and Placement of Skilled Personnel Engineering IT Solutions: Sales and Implementation Engineering Systems Implementation and Engineering Support Services Lonadek is a wholly owned indigenous company. Established in 1991, Registration number, RC174950 with a United Kingdom subsidiary Registration No. 08036484.