3, Faramobi Ajike Street, Off Bush Street, Anthony Village, Lagos
Overview and Intro
This training is designed to help your organization meet the needs and expectations of today’s customer. It is facilitated in relation to the human experience of interaction between two adults.
This course has a special focus to “the customer as a guest” principles of the service process is at the core of the training. Dealing with problem “guests” and the importance of problem solving are also given special consideration.
Topics and Outline
• Who we are and What we do
• Who are customers (internal/external)
• What is customer Service?
• Who are customer Service Providers?Lesson 2
• Establishing your Attitude
• Appearance counts! (even if not in person)
• The power of the smile
• Staying energised
• Staying positive
• In-Person Customer Service
• Dealing with at-your-desk requests
• The advantages and disadvantages of in-person
• Using body language to your advantage.Lesson 6
• Giving Customer Service over the Phone
• The advantages and disadvantages of telephone
• Telephone etiquette
• Tips and tricks