19 Town Planning Way, Lagos, Nigeria
- Classroom Courses
Sorry there are no videos yet
Lagos Weekend Classes on 14th & 15th of July
Entrepreneurship may indeed not be for everyone as people have different motivations and considerations of achievement and success. Besides, there are identifiable competencies and behaviors associated with entrepreneurship which are universal.
Sijison Training Entrepreneur Skill training seeks to prepare individual to acquire the needed entrepreneurial skills and competencies to enable them develop businesses of their own in order to make a smooth transition into self employment.
This 2 days intensive training covers the fundamentals of starting and building a new business venture. Topics include funding your business, marketing, recruiting, intellectual property and much more. At the end of the course, the participants would be able to plan for and work towards a purposeful and rewarding business life by overcoming the fears and uncertainties.
You Will Learn How To
• Identify possible areas of investment in Small and Medium Businesses;
• Prepare feasibility studies report and manage a micro-business profitably
• Assess and use current concepts/systems and technologies to support an organization’s business initiatives.
• Conduct and present research to support business decision making.
• Identify some key competences critical for success in business start-up
• Develop Skill needed to manage business at early stage
•The benefits of self employment..
Some of The Modules Include:
• Basics of Starting a Business
• What is the market competition
• Creating a business plan
• Marketing the business
• Running the Business.
Training Package Include.
• Training Materials
• Networking Opportunity
• Training Delivered by experienced facilitator.
Venue: 19, Town Planning way, Ilupeju, Anthony Lagos.
Register For Our March Training Session and Enjoy a 20% Discount
Please Visit: www.sijisontraining.com or call +234– 8180224477, 09092777877 BBPin: 33422647, 21B704A5 or send us an email: email@example.com for more details….
- September 14, 2015 @ 10:00 a.m - 5:00 p.m