How do I upgrade to a featured listing?
You can upgrade by clicking or checking the “Premium Certified Business Listing” N15, 000 for 3Months
Do I need to submit my banner for the banner advert section?
You may submit your banner for upload; we can as well help you design a banner for an agreed price to be uploaded on the website.
What is the size of the banner?
The banner sizes are
1. 250 X 250Pixel for Sponsored and Promo,
2. 486 X 60 Pixels for the top right banner and
3. 200 X 200 Pixels for thumbnails.
Will my subscription on NTN also appear on NTC?
Depending on the service offering you engage us on. Your subscription only appears on the two platforms only if you engage our “Aggressive Marketing” service.
Is your live chat a robot or real human?
Our live chat is not a “robot” it’s actually human and his always available 9am – 5:30pm GMT Mondays – Fridays.
How do I pay to get listed on the featured slot?
You can do this directly from the website or you can contact us to send you our account number and we would do it from our end. You can send us an online chat message for effective communication or send us an official email to that effect via: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the traffic like on your website?
The traffic is quite interesting and consistently growing we can send you our analytic report on a request. Ordinarily we have over 20,000 monthly unique visits.
How long does my FREE listing last?
You FREE listing last for just 3Months
What are the features and benefits of the site?
Details to this could be found by clicking on “Listing & Features Prices” underneath the QUICKLINKS at the bottom left corner of the website.
What is the price of your banner advert?
The minimum price for a banner advert is N5, 000 other prices depends on the sections on the website. See below;
1. Section 1. N15, 000
2. Section 2. N15, 000
3. Section 3. N10, 000
4. Section 4. N5, 000
5. Section 5. N5, 000
How to make payment?
Make payment directly in the bank. Following are the bank account details:
Bank: Access Bank Plc
Account Name: NTN Associates
Account No: 0694969221
TERM OF USE
You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of the site.
- NigeriaTrainingNetwork may terminate User’s access at any time for any reason whatsoever. The provisions regarding a disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such termination. NigeriaTrainingNetwork will continuously monitor access to the Site
- All content, graphics, images, pictures etc. present on the Site is the sole and exclusive property of NigeriaTrainingNetwork. No material from this site shall be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, adopted, posted or distributed in any form whatsoever. All rights herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal and/or civil actions.
- NigeriaTrainingNetwork does not accept any responsibility towards the contents and/or information practices of third party Sites which may have links through NigeriaTrainingNetwork Site.
- NigeriaTrainingNetwork has no responsibility for any damage to a User’s computer system or loss of data that result from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
- NigeriaTrainingNetwork may change or discontinue any aspect, portion of the Site at any time without notice, including its content or features. NigeriaTrainingNetwork may reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to the use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately without notice, which shall be placed on the Site.
- In any event NigeriaTrainingNetwork will not be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of NigeriaTrainingNetwork Site, or any information provided on the Site, or in the Products or Services, any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof.
- The User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold NigeriaTrainingNetwork harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- NigeriaTrainingNetwork disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of information contained in the Site.
- Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. NigeriaTrainingNetwork reserves the right to use the said information.
- The Site may provide links to Web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that NigeriaTrainingNetwork is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party Web sites. NigeriaTrainingNetwork is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. NigeriaTrainingNetwork is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort that a User may incur from dealing with any third party.
Refund will be processed only if NigeriaTrainingNetwork receives a notice of cancellation more than 15 full working calendar days before Course Listing or Partnership is approved. Partners may only reschedule a course listing to a later date if NigeriaTrainingNetwork receives a notice of reschedule more than 5 working days. Also Note that the Administrative Fee is non-refundable.